I Stayed at the Bridgewalk resort from April 13 to April 19, 2012. Our Aparto was in the Royal Palm Building. Very clean. The room amenities were great. I had doubts about the pull down bed but those doubts were... laid to rest. Super comfortable bed. Soft but firm. Great to come back from the beach and have a full fridge and not have to worry about where you're getting your next meal. Plenty of dishes, utensils, cups, pitchers and the like. Lots of space in the room for two normal sized adults. Sitting area and chairs at the bar. Jacuzzi was nice. Shower is big enough for two. (Too much info?) The screened veranda was nice to sit on and just chill. Parking was not an issue for me but parking is at a premium around dinnertime. Plan accordingly. The drunks on Bridge street late at night can get loud. I was awaken by screaming drunks on two different nights and we were there on a slow week. Also the complimentary breakfast had no orange juice. Hello! Florida! No orange juice? Oh! and bring a blanket if you can. The beach chairs are meh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, continental breakfast each morning, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. We also provide a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL