My fiance and I spent last weekend (Apr 27-May1) at the BridgeWalk and were very pleased with every aspect of the resort! I recieved a call a few weeks before our visit to see if we would be okay with an upgrade to a suite from our two queen room at no charge to accomodate a party of four arriving the same weekend. The woman asked, since I would be staying with my fiance, if I would like the housekeeping to arrange rose petals and tea candle lights prior to our arrival, again at no charge. Well, needless to say, my fiance loved it and so did I.
The room had a jacuzzi and a king-sized Murphy/pull-down bed (super comfortable, btw!), both with rose petals and candles.
Any complaints about noise, parking, or drunks were not anything I would complain about, or find shocking on any island resort. We had no parking issues, didn't get woken by drunks, and you're gonna hear dumpsters getting emptied on virtually any resort.
Everything was PERFECT, the staff was incredibly nice and accomodating, the beach is right accross the street, and we would stay again in an instant!!! Also, the Bistro out front has great food, drink, and service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. Ride a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL