We were here for a wedding and rented a townhouse for 3 days. It enabled us to have some of the other guests over. The townhouse was very well suited for entertaining with a kitchen (with enough of the kitchenware that you need), sit at bar, table for 4, couch and chairs and a large double-opening sliding door to a porch. There are bars and restaurants within walking distance (but not gourmet, just fun bars), and the city pier is right there. Based on the photos we were expecting an ocean-view, but there were none, so that was a little disappointing. The hotel is on a side street, the beach is across the main road a few minutes walk. The suite was clean, and nothing worn out. None of the 4 of us (all tech savy) could get the wi-fi to work, but there was a cord at the desk so we were not totally lost, you just couldn't sit on the porch with your computer.
They have a continental breakfast from 9-10:30, but it is very simple. Better off grabbing food or donuts elsewhere.
There is a farmers market/craft show on the lot across the street on Sunday, looks fun, but we didnt have time to check it out.
Overall, we would stay here again as the front desk was friendly and the accomodations were nice. It is especially a good deal if you can get in on a good pricing offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, continental breakfast each morning, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. We also provide a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL