“Awesome place for a massage”

Aluna Wellness Center & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Aluna Wellness Center and Spa in Bradenton Beach on the lovely Anna Maria Island is an eco-friendly holistic center offering massage, organic skincare, acupuncture, and wellness treatments. The center boasts four treatment rooms, a relaxation and meditation room and a lovely zen garden located directly across from the beach. Aluna Wellness brings together authentic ancient healing traditions from around the world with contemporary therapies to nurture your whole being. We offer a wide variety of holistic therapies including: acupuncture, massage, cold laser therapy, herbal consultations, beach yoga, pain relief programs, body scrubs and organic facials. At Aluna Wellness we are pleased to support the wellness of our clients through the ancient art of Oriental Medicine. Acupuncture and Pain Management, with board certified Dr. Tricia Graziano, can help with a variety of ailments such as: arthritis, back pain, neck pain, digestive disorders, anxiety, infertility, weight loss and much more. Pain Relief is enhanced with the use of cupping and cold laser therapy. Herbal Therapy is an important part of our wellness and weight loss and programs. We feel a profound connection with nature and are compelled to help preserve it. Therefore, we created an eco-friendly facility, to serve our responsibility to the planet and provide you with a chemical free environment. All of the products used in our treatments are natural and organic. We also use fresh, locally-grown products and herbs from our spa garden to offer you their pure and natural healing properties.In order to enhance your healing experience, our space was intentionally designed to encompass the organic qualities innate in Mother Nature.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

A friend and I got a massage here. They couldn't find our reservations, but managed to fit us in and we only had to wait 15 minutes. The relaxation room we were in before going in for the massage was nice! They have nice relaxing chaise lounges that have iPod shuffles and headphones with each couch. On the iPod is a bunch of meditating music. My massage therapist, (I wish I could remember her name!) was great! I haven't had a massage in along time and she relaxed me so much! It was an hour of pure bliss!

2  Thank Julie N
There are newer reviews for Aluna Wellness Center & Spa

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Aluna's was a pleasant surprise. The spa is is very comfortable, the staff super nice and very helpful. Their Signature Massage was one of the best I've had. A real mix of deep relaxation and release of emotional and physical tension. The meditation/relaxation room was perfect and the lemon water a real treat. Going back next week for one of their organic signature facials..I'll let you know.

2  Thank Yourtremblant
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My visits to Aluna were very successful reducing my back pain!!! While on my visit to Anna Maria Island, I received acupuncture treatments and massages, it was a great combination. The therapists were very educated on how to specifically help me. I will definitely return when I come back.

1  Thank Brennan G
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a wonderful massage at Aluna during my visit to Anna Maria Island. The spa is very relaxing and the treatment was just what I needed to relax on my vacation! I would definitely return next time I visit Anna Maria Island.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very relaxing and accommodating spa. Trisha is wonderful for acupuncture also. Full service spa -- you will be glad you went!