“Researched them all - Best spa in the Sarasota Area!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aluna Wellness Center & Spa

Aluna Wellness Center & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Aluna Wellness Center and Spa in Bradenton Beach on the lovely Anna Maria Island is an eco-friendly holistic center offering massage, organic skincare, acupuncture, and wellness treatments. The center boasts four treatment rooms, a relaxation and meditation room and a lovely zen garden located directly across from the beach. Aluna Wellness brings together authentic ancient healing traditions from around the world with contemporary therapies to nurture your whole being. We offer a wide variety of holistic therapies including: acupuncture, massage, cold laser therapy, herbal consultations, beach yoga, pain relief programs, body scrubs and organic facials. At Aluna Wellness we are pleased to support the wellness of our clients through the ancient art of Oriental Medicine. Acupuncture and Pain Management, with board certified Dr. Tricia Graziano, can help with a variety of ailments such as: arthritis, back pain, neck pain, digestive disorders, anxiety, infertility, weight loss and much more. Pain Relief is enhanced with the use of cupping and cold laser therapy. Herbal Therapy is an important part of our wellness and weight loss and programs. We feel a profound connection with nature and are compelled to help preserve it. Therefore, we created an eco-friendly facility, to serve our responsibility to the planet and provide you with a chemical free environment. All of the products used in our treatments are natural and organic. We also use fresh, locally-grown products and herbs from our spa garden to offer you their pure and natural healing properties.In order to enhance your healing experience, our space was intentionally designed to encompass the organic qualities innate in Mother Nature.
Longboat Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Researched them all - Best spa in the Sarasota Area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have gone to Aluna several times for both acupuncture and massage and each time my experience was wonderful. I had back pain for over a year and after two weeks of acupuncture my pain was 90% resolved. By the third week it was gone all together.

The spa has a wonderful meditation/relaxation room and the spa atmosphere is incredible! The staff are very attentive which makes the experience even more special. The massage therapists are highly skilled. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this spa.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Juliska_13

Bradenton, Florida, United States
“Aluna = incredible!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Aluna for a few months now - acupuncture with Dr. Graziano has been a very enjoyable experience and my weekly deep tissue massage with Maggie is becoming a "can't live without" scenario! They both are incredible in their respective fields and I would highly recommend their practice to anyone in the AMI area!

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I received a massage from Maggie at Aluna and it was excellent, I felt so wonderful afterwards and it really enhanced my vacation experience on the Island

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Deb H
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Lovely and relaxing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had a wonderful time at Aluna Wellness when I recently visited. The spa is relaxing and sensual, and the staff are very attentive. Tricia (Dr. Graziano) is extremely gracious and helpful. I had a deep tissue massage with Jenn who worked out all of my many creaks. I loved the experience so much that I went back a couple of day later and had a glycolic facial with Cerissa. The facial, which used the wonderful Hylunia products (vegan, paraben free) left my "ageing" and sun kissed skin smooth and supple. If you are ever in Anna Maria Island please pay the girls a visit - you will have a lovely and relaxing experience.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mancbush
Bradenton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Couldn't wait to visit the Aluna Wellness Center and Spa and I was not disappointed. From the moment you enter, you can tell the attention to detail. I asked for a tour and was especially impressed with the mediation room and the outdoor garden. I was told about Dr. Tricia Graziano from a couple in my exercise class. Tricia has "a gift" of finding the areas that need work and takes the time to explain what she is doing and why she is placing the acupuncture needles in each area. She is charming and truly interested in finding ways to help you feel better. Have not tried the massage yet, but hear that the massage therapist is wonderful as well. This is one of my new "favorite places".

Visited March 2012