Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,012 results
All reviews the palm court anna maria island across the street full kitchen longboat key laundry room great resort trolley stop spring break screened in porch pools bay bedroom umbrellas gulf vacation beach
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2020

It was very difficult to even make a reservation. I left a message and got no return call. I called back and the lady was so rude I decided not to stay here. I was coming to AMI by boat and having a hard time finding another property with a dock so I called back. The lady who answered at least made the reservation. They charge extra for the dock each night. As we were approaching we called property to be sure where it was, (not marked and no channel to their dock) but of course they didn't answer the phone. Reception was less than friendly. No housekeeping services were offered. The resort however was lovely and we honestly enjoyed our stay. If you don't need customer service or housekeeping the place is great. Nice location, walking distance to some nice restaurants, beach right across the street, a couple nice pools and the trolley stop right out front. This is my first travel since Covid - I hope businesses are not using this pandemic as an excuse to reduce customer service. It seems with masks and distancing one would have to try even harder to be kind to guests. Not here! We asked for a late check out (one hour) the place was relatively empty and the girl said no - someone is coming in. To top it off they billed the wrong credit card, even though we made a special point to give the one we wanted charged at check in. It is a shame customer service was so poor the place is nice. Good luck!

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank janalynn5255
Management response:Responded October 12, 2020

We really appreciate all the positive comments made by this guest in spite of the perception they had of our customer service. We extend our deepest apology for the inconveniences this guest experienced. It is our desire to provide the finest customer service & the cleanest accommodations. Our staff has seen this posting & feels very badly that we did not make a positive impression. During some periods of the COVID-19, we were not offering housekeeping during the guests’ stay. Apparently we did not make clear why housekeeping was not offered. Only recently, we have gone back to offering housekeeping for 3 to 6 nights’ stays. If guests choose the weekly rate, there is no housekeeping offered; as the weekly rate is about 20-22% less than the nightly rate. In either case, the units are stocked with clean bath & kitchen amenities, towels & paper towels for a few days & toilet tissue for their entire stay. When a guest makes a reservation for a boat dock, our policy is to send an email with the coordinates & channel marker number for easy access. We apologize that we must not have done that. Again, we apologize for the issues this guest experienced & we’re very happy they made the comment that overall they did enjoy their stay.

Reviewed August 14, 2020

Stayed here on the Penthouse condo. It was wonderful big clean. The first night A/C broke down but we called immediately and was fixed within 2 hrs. I had no other issues. The staff was nice. I loved the pier so the kids could go fishing. The beach chairs and umbrellas were old but did the work. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank ArleenR_13
Reviewed July 14, 2020

We booked 5 nights in late March in a 2 bedroom. As COVID exploded and travel bans started we were forced to cancel our trip (4 young children and 2 local grandparents). We already had 2 nights deposit down and when I spoke with the hotel they passed my info to management and on multiple attempts I was never called back.

They offered rebooking within 6 months but with the recent surge in FL that is not even an option. $1000 lost and on principle we won't be going back...

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank JAH33333
Reviewed July 2, 2020 via mobile

A little pricey for my budget however was in line with others this time of year. Beautiful resort clean, beautifully decorated. Private beach across the street, chairs and umbrellas provided, self service set up. 2 pools. Great location close to everything.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tomgrinch
Reviewed June 22, 2020

We have been coming to Tortuga for years and have always been reasonably pleased with our stays. We stayed in unit 157 overlooking the intercoastal. We paid extra money for the view and had seen the unit about seven months prior on a previous visit. Unfortunately it was not in good shape when we stayed there. The furniture had been replaced and it was cheap and dirty. The icemaker in the fridge didn’t work one of the burners on the stove didn’t work lights were out and the blinds and two areas were literally falling apart. Because of COVID-19 I did not want a lot of workers in our unit. Especially as they were a multitude of issues. When I told the front desk they told me to let management know through the Survey email. It has been almost a month now and I never heard anything back. I actually spoke to two front service personnel and one of them appeared even annoyed that I had mentioned the issues. I know it is extremely busy on Anna Maria right now Times are difficult with the Covid but I certainly have to say after paying all the additional money it was a very disappointing experience. But Anna Maria at the beach is always beautiful and the grounds of the hotel appeared to be well-kept as usual.

Room tip: The rooms in the front near the pool are a good value though a little worn in our past experiences. Middle area good. Avoid room 157.
Date of stay: June 2020