Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,013 results
All reviews the palm court anna maria island across the street full kitchen longboat key laundry room great resort trolley stop spring break screened in porch pools bay bedroom umbrellas gulf vacation beach
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2020

We booked 5 nights in late March in a 2 bedroom. As COVID exploded and travel bans started we were forced to cancel our trip (4 young children and 2 local grandparents). We already had 2 nights deposit down and when I spoke with the hotel they passed my info to management and on multiple attempts I was never called back.

They offered rebooking within 6 months but with the recent surge in FL that is not even an option. $1000 lost and on principle we won't be going back...

3  Thank JAH33333
Reviewed July 2, 2020 via mobile

A little pricey for my budget however was in line with others this time of year. Beautiful resort clean, beautifully decorated. Private beach across the street, chairs and umbrellas provided, self service set up. 2 pools. Great location close to everything.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tomgrinch
Reviewed June 22, 2020

We have been coming to Tortuga for years and have always been reasonably pleased with our stays. We stayed in unit 157 overlooking the intercoastal. We paid extra money for the view and had seen the unit about seven months prior on a previous visit. Unfortunately it was not in good shape when we stayed there. The furniture had been replaced and it was cheap and dirty. The icemaker in the fridge didn’t work one of the burners on the stove didn’t work lights were out and the blinds and two areas were literally falling apart. Because of COVID-19 I did not want a lot of workers in our unit. Especially as they were a multitude of issues. When I told the front desk they told me to let management know through the Survey email. It has been almost a month now and I never heard anything back. I actually spoke to two front service personnel and one of them appeared even annoyed that I had mentioned the issues. I know it is extremely busy on Anna Maria right now Times are difficult with the Covid but I certainly have to say after paying all the additional money it was a very disappointing experience. But Anna Maria at the beach is always beautiful and the grounds of the hotel appeared to be well-kept as usual.

Room tip: The rooms in the front near the pool are a good value though a little worn in our past experiences. Middle area good. Avoid room 157.
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed April 9, 2020

We had a wonderful room for our 2 children and our 2 grandchildren. Plenty or room, clean when we got there. Problems with a toilet that ran all night, but was handled professionally by maintenance the next morning. The pools are fabulous and well maintained. The Low rating was due to how they handled the virus. We paid for 10 nights but left one night early due to everything closing down. There was plenty of parking and several of the spaces were taking by employees so there was few actually checked in. We didn't feel comfortable staying with the virus exploding and when we asked for a refund of the last night, it was refused. Great marks for Staff Low for Management greed thuw the average.

Room tip: We had a room on the south side which was fine by me, but my wife didn't like overlooking a parking lot to the south.
1  Thank K5328MRmikec
Reviewed April 8, 2020

Interesting resort with varying options of rooms...we stayed in a two-bedroom condo that was huge! Included a screen porch with a view of the inter-coastal water and walk-in closets that were so big you could have put twin beds in them for extra bedrooms. We loved everything about it! We cooked every meal - enjoyed their 2 pools and our aunt and uncles hot tub (they had a studio on the water that shared a hot tub with 3 other units ). The beach is across the street. The location can't be beat. They have a private beach and a pier you can fish off of.
You may want to bring your own pillows...I found ours to be hard and unforgiving..the beds were a bit hard as well but that's really the only complaint.
It isn't cheap! But worth it if you are looking for luxury, easiness and fun.

Room tip: There are so many different choices here to choose from - hotel type rooms, condos, studios.. depends on your needs and your wallet.
1  Thank MisterBrick