“Thank You Tortuga Beach Resort,”

Tortuga Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Bradenton Beach
Washington, Michigan
“Thank You Tortuga Beach Resort,”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The most important amenities for us, when we travel is a beautifully cleaned room and a staff that is friendly. Our garden suite was beautifully cleaned and really comfortable and very pretty. The staff was amazing. We ran into a small problem our first night and the staff was very accommodating and quick in getting the problem resolved. The gardens, pools and rooms were all very nice but to us the best thing was the way the staff handled our problem so efficiently and with a smile. Can't wait to go back next year! Thanks

Room Tip: There were six of us and we had a garden suite. Plenty of room, well supplied kitchen, 2 bedrooms...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I traveled to this resort to attend my brother's wedding on their private beach. The location was beautiful, the accomodations were cozy, and the staff was wonderful. The resort even provided beach chairs and umbrellas. It was not just a destination wedding, it was a true vacation - which is often hard to accomplish with weddings. I will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: We had a room that was a bit of a distance from the pool on the first floor. It was quiet with easy...
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Loved staying at the Tortuga again! Brought 85 friends for a weekend getaway. The Penthouse was huge with upscale, clean, comfortable furniture. Well worth the money to get a QUALITY bed, nice sheets, & nice pillows. All of the rooms are great even the lower priced ones. EVERYONE was happy for a change! Safe, clean, quaint area to enjoy and relax. Staff was KIND & HELPFUL. We felt like they actually cared about our needs. As a Florida resident... we know that this is a place we can be proud to bring our friends & families too. We have stayed three times now and finally decided to give the well deserved THUMBS UP review.
Thank you Katie & Chris.

Room Tip: The Gardens are the newest ones...Penthouse is there. Some have views of the bay. Great for sharing...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Ellicott City, Maryland
Reviewed June 13, 2014

can't say enough about this place. The Rooms were so beautiful and HUGE! We went for spring break with our kids 7 and 10. The beach is simply amazing white soft sandy the water is clear and calm. The people that run the front are so nice and helpful. I really like the little cafe they have there - nice touch they have little one serving glasses of wine that you can bring to the beach or the pool. I will never stay anywhere else. The people at Tortuga make you feel like you are royalty! We stayed in the 2 Bedroom suite in the Gardens.

Room Tip: The Garden Rooms are my favorite!
Sebastian, Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2014

After staying at the Tortuga Inn several times with my husband, I invited some friends to join us for a four night stay. Although I knew how nice it was, I worried about how the stay would be for my friends. We arrived to such a nice welcome when checking in. Our two bedroom suite in the Gardens was clean, comfortable, nicely furnished and had everything we needed. One of the couples had a one bedroom which we visited just to see it. It was just as nice. We all loved our stay and are planning to return again this year. I would not stay anywhere else on Anna Maria Island. The beautiful beach is so conveniently located as well as the two pools. We were able to walk to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was standing up in my cousin's wedding in March. The bride and groom put together a list of units available for that weekend, and let me say, my unit was beautiful! Wayyy more than i anticipated. Our view of the Gulf and pool was amazing. We had our private balcony that became the "social deck" for the rest of the guests visiting for the wedding. The housekeeping staff was magnificent! We always had everything, even more than what we needed on a day to day basis! Overall, everything about our stay at Tortuga was fabulous! Would stay again in a sec!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Gloversville, New York
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed at the Tortuga Beach Resort on a trip for a destination wedding. Had a lot of flight delays, etc so arrived at the hotel a little flustered. Staff was so kind - they expedited the room clean up so I could get in and settled. The room was beautiful - and I loved the selection of books in the room for a poolside read. Staff was equally as accommodating at check out - I was able to use the pool even after I had checked out. I will certainly return!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas
Queen's Gate Resort
Queen's Gate Resort
#6 of 12 in Bradenton Beach

Been to Tortuga Beach Resort? Share your experiences!