Overall this was a very nice hotel in a very nice spot. We stayed in a 2 bedroom in Palm Court North. The kitchen is spotless and reasonably well stocked for cooking. The grounds are well kept and the front office staff (and the young lady at the Petit Cafe) are all extremely nice and helpful.
So my only issue? SMOKING. When I'm at a pool with my kids the last thing I want is to smell the smoke from a bunch of chain smoking guests. Kind of takes away from the charm! I hate to say it because everything else was so nice but I would think twice about staying here again unless they made the pool a non smoking area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect beach-to-bay resort on Florida's unspoiled Ann Maria Island. Tortuga Beach Resort offers a wide range of truly fabulous vacation rentals, many with Gulf or Bay views, plus a private white sand beach just across the street, three heated pools, pet friendly, and a 14-slip boat dock. Enjoy our new Le Petit Cafe and Tortuga Gift Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tortuga Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortuga Inn & Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tortuga Inn And Beach Resort
- Tortuga Hotel Beach
- Tortuga Motel Beach
- Tortuga Inn Beach Resort
- Tortuga Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL