We stayed in a gulf view studio for a week. Great things:- Huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub, double walk in shower and two basins, Spacious walk in wardrobe and plenty of drawers. The whole studio was very clean and had lots of room to move around. Lots and lots of towels provided. The boat jetty at the bay end was great for dolphin watching, and one day we even saw a manatee at the end of the jetty which was amazing and made our holiday. Directly across the road from the amazing beach.
Things that could be improved - Wifi was really patchy and annoying, The room had a box TV, haven't seen one of those in a hotel room for years, coffee from the cafe was dire even by American standards, basically just brown water....the bed was very squeaky and pretty small.
Overall however we really enjoyed our holiday and these are just minor gripes.
AMI is beautiful and very relaxing. Ate at Blue Marlin (best food all week) Skinny's (great burger) Indian Spice (tasty) Omas (filling) Gulf Drive Cafe (great breakfasts but not so good for other stuff) Island Time (hit and miss).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect beach-to-bay resort on Florida's unspoiled Ann Maria Island. Tortuga Beach Resort offers a wide range of truly fabulous vacation rentals, many with Gulf or Bay views, plus a private white sand beach just across the street, three heated pools, pet friendly, and a 14-slip boat dock. Enjoy our new Le Petit Cafe and Tortuga Gift Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Tortuga Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortuga Inn & Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tortuga Inn And Beach Resort
- Tortuga Hotel Beach
- Tortuga Motel Beach
- Tortuga Inn Beach Resort
- Tortuga Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL