We stayed here for 5 nights in January in Room T220. Price was extremely resonable.... about $160 a night. The room is very well laid out and a lot of thought went into maximizing the small space. We had a balcony that looked over the Gulf, shared by two other rooms, but no one occupied the rooms so it was very private. The La Petit Cafe was one floor down, so every morning we ate breakfast on the little balcony.
The beach is right across the street and there are jet skiis and sailboats you can rent. There are bikes and scooters you can also rent right next door. Restaurants are within walking distance.
The only negative... and it is a small one.... is that the road is very noisy with lots of trucks. With the windows closed, though, it is quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect beach-to-bay resort on Florida's unspoiled Ann Maria Island. Tortuga Beach Resort offers a wide range of truly fabulous vacation rentals, many with Gulf or Bay views, plus a private white sand beach just across the street, three heated pools, pet friendly, and a 14-slip boat dock. Enjoy our new Le Petit Cafe and Tortuga Gift Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tortuga Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortuga Inn & Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tortuga Inn And Beach Resort
- Tortuga Hotel Beach
- Tortuga Motel Beach
- Tortuga Inn Beach Resort
- Tortuga Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL