Tortuga Beach Resort
Bird's Nest Apts(Bradenton Beach)
$250
$259
$102
$91
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$235
Sandpiper Inn(Longboat Key)(Great Value!)
$175
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsthe palm courtanna maria islandacross the streetgarden apartmentfull kitchenpartial viewbedroom bathhotel roomfree trolleywasher and dryernext yearget awayhome away from homelaundry roomrestaurants and shopslounge chairstrolley stop
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed this time in unit 270 with family, had a partial sea view great screened balcony. We have visited here before in several different sized units but are never disappointed. The units are imacculate well equipped and from arrival to departure you are well looked after. We will be back again I have no doubt.

Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank MJPGlos
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This was my second visit, but it certainly won't be my last. You can't beat this resort for great location, service and a great bargain. I couldn't stay a week, but got their special - stay four nights for the price of three. Such a deal! I upgraded my accommodations from the year before and had a wonderful condo with a screened-in lanai right off the master bedroom so I could feel the great gulf breeze. Everything is spotless and the kitchen is nicely equipped so you can cook in if you like. They've upgraded their facility since I was there last year. The office is new and they've added a small shop where you can buy wine, souvenirs, sundry items. There is a handy bistro as well with breakfast, lunch and dinner items.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank bjsteadman
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed 11/1/12-11/5/12 Stayed in the South Palm Court bedroom with kitchen. Loved everything except for the fact there was a wedding at the resort that weekend. The wedding and reception were on the beach. The rents were set up all day Saturday, Sunday and still there Monday when we checked out at 11AM. The tents covered most of the beach and really spoiled it for us.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had always wanted to stay here and finally got the chance. I was not disappointed. The room was very clean. The staff was friendly and very accomodating. They have a pier at the rear of the property and a private beach across the street with lounge chairs provided. The room had kitchen ware even though it had no kitchen in it, which was great because no one thinks to bring these things. The overall atmosphere was friendly and beautiful. I would definitely stay there again and try one of the studios or 1 bedrooms there. Even though I did not have the staff clean my room they left extra towels and toiletries outside my door. The Inn is also within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. Kudos to the staff.. they are terrific.

Room Tip: Most rooms do not have a view of the gulf. If that is what you want, ask the staff which rooms to book. Not all rooms available have kitchens in them either. Suggest that you are specific in what you are wanting so that you won't be upset or disappointed. I am sure they can accomodate whatever you are looking for.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My lovely wife was turning 50, I let her pick anywhere she wanted to go. Her choice was the Tortuga. This is our 13th or 14th time we have visited them. Needless to say, we will be back again. It offers everything we are looking for in a get-away place. Dog friendly, dock for our boat & clean comfortable rooms. Thanks Tortuga for making her 50th celebration wonderful. See you soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple