“Anniversary get away!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Bradenton Beach
Damascus, Maryland
“Anniversary get away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed 11/1/12-11/5/12 Stayed in the South Palm Court bedroom with kitchen. Loved everything except for the fact there was a wedding at the resort that weekend. The wedding and reception were on the beach. The rents were set up all day Saturday, Sunday and still there Monday when we checked out at 11AM. The tents covered most of the beach and really spoiled it for us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
W.H.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had always wanted to stay here and finally got the chance. I was not disappointed. The room was very clean. The staff was friendly and very accomodating. They have a pier at the rear of the property and a private beach across the street with lounge chairs provided. The room had kitchen ware even though it had no kitchen in it, which was great because no one thinks to bring these things. The overall atmosphere was friendly and beautiful. I would definitely stay there again and try one of the studios or 1 bedrooms there. Even though I did not have the staff clean my room they left extra towels and toiletries outside my door. The Inn is also within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. Kudos to the staff.. they are terrific.

Room Tip: Most rooms do not have a view of the gulf. If that is what you want, ask the staff which rooms to bo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

My lovely wife was turning 50, I let her pick anywhere she wanted to go. Her choice was the Tortuga. This is our 13th or 14th time we have visited them. Needless to say, we will be back again. It offers everything we are looking for in a get-away place. Dog friendly, dock for our boat & clean comfortable rooms. Thanks Tortuga for making her 50th celebration wonderful. See you soon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shearwater
Longwood
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had the best time here. Our 2 bedroom sweet overlooking the pool and the gulf was awesome. An added bonus was the patio just outside the kitchen. We booked a total of 10 rooms with no issue......eryone was happy. Private beach with umbrellas and umbrellas....jet skis available..............Livin' the dream. We will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Pick room 244
Sarasota, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

My Husband and I just had our Beautiful wedding here and it was wonderful!!! It is such a beautiful beach and resort to have a wedding. Our guest were so pleased with there rooms and loved how beautiful and spacious they are!!! The wedding coordinator and staff at Tortuga are awesome and helped us have the most amazing wedding!!!! I highly recommend for anyone looking for a beach venue for your special day!!!!

3 Thank Farrah J
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have stayed on Anna Maria Island many times as well as got married on the island and I have always came back to the Tortuga. This place is absolutely a perfect get away..right on the beach, wonderful staff and perfect resort. I have stayed in a number of the rooms and have not found one yet that did not exceed my expectations.
Anna Maria is a quiet beautiful place with many places to eat, shop, swim, relax and the Tortuga fits right in. The rooms are nice, very roomy and give a beachy feel that is within steps of the private beach with free beach chairs. If you are looking for a place to visit on the island I have seen no other that compares to the Tortuga. The staff is very friendly and willing to help you do whatever they can to make your stay more comfortable and perfect. I have never had a problem staying here ---with anything! There is a free trolly on the island that takes you wherever you want to go and runs all day or if you want to walk the island is only 7 miles long from end to end--filled with dining and shops. I without a doubt recommend the Tortuga --I will come back again and again as I do every year!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great! I mean all of them! Some have a view of the gulf or a view of the inter...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Muncie, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Just returned from the Tortuga Beach Resort in Bradenton Beach Anna Maria Island, Florida. We had such a wonderful time that I wanted to share the news. The resort was so much more for the money than I expected. Our room was huge and had two bedrooms, two baths, a dining room, living room, kitchen, laundry room, and screened in deck. The decor was beautiful and exceptionally clean. From checking in to checking out the staff was very friendly and accomadating. I will return here year after year as the pools were spotless and the ocean was warm. The parking was free which is rare these days. We really love this place. A real find. Oh and we were there for a wedding which was simply amazing on the beach, just a fantastic time.

Room Tip: Garden Apts 2BR Deluxe Partial View in the back building over the last garage is what we had and the...
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton Beach
#4 of 12 in Bradenton Beach
Queen's Gate Resort
Queen's Gate Resort
#7 of 12 in Bradenton Beach

Been to Tortuga Beach Resort? Share your experiences!