“Really good seafood!”
Review of Blue Marlin Grill

Blue Marlin Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Marlin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tele: 914-896-9737. Best food on Anna Marie Island.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Who doesn't love seafood when on AMI? This was not our first trip to the island, but our first to this particular restaurant, and we fell in love. I felt that I needed to write a quick review to let folks know that this is a wonderful place to eat while there.

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Friendly waitress and fresh delicious food 5 out of 5! I had the black grouper and southern scallops amazingly tasty.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

What a delicious meal we had here last night. Wait staff was extremely friendly and helpful with just the right amount of attentiveness. Instead of the typical basket of bread, a yummy bowl of steamed edemame was brought to the table. We ordered the smoked fish dip and it was really good; my husband's eyes were rolling back in his head, he liked it so much. For our entrees, he ordered the pecan encrusted grouper and I had the snapper, piccata style, both locally caught fish.. Both were delicious (we shared), but I preferred the snapper.....I thought the grouper was overshadowed by the pecans. The fish was the freshest I've ever had. So good. For dessert, I had the Guinness chocolate cake and my husband had the Key LIme Creme Brulee. Both were yummy. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

The Blue Marlin was nominated one of the best newcomer restaurants on Anna Maria Island 2013. The food was excellent, service very friendly and - as we came with kids - very relaxed once it came to the "special wishes" of "another coke, and another coke..." ;o). We enjoyed sitting outside in the garden. Decoration of the restaurant was simple but nice, small greetings from the kitchen (salty peas) have been a nice surprise. The whole evening was a very nice finish of our holidays. We can absolutely recommend this bar & restaurant!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

From the outside the place looks very small but it is spacious inside and the tables are not crowded. Menu has great variety and the prices are reasonable. The meal started with a small complimentary bowl of steamed edemame. We ordered the smoked fish dip for an appetizer. It was delicious and packed into a mini mason jar. Two fish dinners were ordered. One was the evening special and the other was recommended by our server. All of the food we ordered was delicious and the presentation was above and beyond. My only complaint was that the food came out so quickly that we were not at the restaurant very long to dine. By the way, they only serve beer and wine, but the selection was very good.

1  Thank mickonrun