“always feel welcome here”
Review of Blue Marlin Grill

Blue Marlin Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Marlin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tele: 914-896-9737. Best food on Anna Marie Island.
bradenton
“always feel welcome here”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love this place, the food, the atmosphere, the wine and beer list, all of it. There is none of the pretension that sometimes comes with such high end food. The staff is always friendly and attentive. I did once receive the wrong order (things happen) and as soon as the management found out they were apologetic and fixed everything. This place really cares about you as a customer, and it shows.

I will be back many many times.

• Visited August 2012

Bradenton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it here”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Love Blue Marlin !!! Always have fun there with the music , the food is great and the people who work there are so nice !! They even park your car and take you for a golf car ride to pick it up !! Can't wait to go there again .

Cortez, Florida
“The Real Thing!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This restaurant has the best & freshest fish around. I read a review from another diner that said they had cod at Blue Marlin. No way!!! This person must either have no idea about our local fish or be a jealous competitor! I live in the Cortez Fishing Village just over the bridge from Blue Marlin. I know first hand that the owners of the restaurant are friends with the owner of the fish-house. Adam, the owner, hand picks his fresh fish daily each morning at Bell Fish. Whomever wrote "Fish Gate" - claiming to be a local needs to sit at the fish house to see for themself. I have eaten Grouper (their are tons of varieties) here many times & know its the real thing!

2 Thank RBCortez
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best restaurant of our trip!!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Loved this place, by far the best restaurant on our trip. The food was amazing....don't miss the lump crab mac n cheese......FANTASTIC!!! Great wine list, personalized service, live music and fantastic island vibe. Love it!!

2 Thank ffwinger63
Bradenton, Florida, United States
“Eat Here - You Won't Be Disappointed!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

After being soundly ignored at the touristy restaurant on the Gulf, my husband and I wandered into the Blue Marlin hungry and probably a little cranky. This cozy restaurant was very busy and I feared reservations would be required, but the owner, upon hearing our tale of woe seated us immediately and shortly after, brought us a complementary bowl of the best edamame I’ve ever had to ‘tie us over’. Then he returned and poured us a nice glass of wine to try while we looked over the menu.

I ordered the potato soup, the Blue Marlin salad, and the stone crab mac and cheese and all of it was unbelievably delicious. But the most delectable dish was the cobia my husband ordered. I don’t even like fish and I almost devoured half of his meal. His side dish, a mixture of brussel sprouts, carrots, potatoes with bacon was also extraordinary - above and beyond the usual mushy zucchini / squash mixture most restaurants serve.

We finished the meal with their warm bread pudding, which was as delightful as the rest of the meal. Our server Erin was very attentive and prompt. The band that was playing in the ‘Trap Yard’, where we were seated was also very enjoyable. Being locals to the area, this busy time of year can become stressful, but Adam made our dining experience comfortable and incredibly pleasurable. My husband and I can’t wait to return.

Visited October 2012