“Hot Subs, Cold Beer”

CostaVille
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Bring your pups and relax in our front outside patio & enjoy one of our overstuffed grinders! We also offer N.Y. Style Pizza, Wings, entrees & More! Beer and Wine Bar specializing in Unique Import & American Craft Beers!
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This was a great place to visit while we were on Anna Maria Island. The subs were amazing and so big that I ended up having leftovers for lunch the next day. While we were there we noticed these amazingly detailed birdhouses. We spoke with the owner and found out that he makes them in his spare time, and ended up buying one to bring home with us. The only reason I'm giving this a 4 instead of a 5 is because of the way they do their drinks. They didn't have fountain drinks so I had to buy a can of pop and was way overcharged (I think it was $1.50 for a can). My husbands beer was cheaper than the pop, which never happens!

Reviewed October 30, 2011

Very clean, fun place to eat with your family, everyone that works there is so welcoming! The pizza and steak hoagies were the best and so were the chicken wings! Fantastic location across the street from the beach on the corner of bridge treat! This is a must see and do on your next trip- we will be back!! Thank you!

Reviewed October 27, 2011

A slice a pizza is 1/4 of an entire pizza! The hoagie was the size of my ARM and I'm 6'2! Awesome all the way around!

1  Thank IslandJeffH