Stayed there 2 nights with spouse, brother in law and uncle in law in 2-bedroom suite and father in law in a nearby 1-bedroom. Suites are nicely decorated, well laid out, with comfortable beds and nice furniture. Very nice veranda and view of bay from 2-bedroom. Most units face the parking area, which is really nicely landscaped and feels more like a lane than a lot. Was low-season though, might feel different full of cars. There are nice porches with ivy and the units are grouped in three's, with landscaped space in between. The pool area is spacious and nicely landscaped, on the bay with a pier for good fishing or viewing the bay. The water in the pool was perfect. Access to the gulf beach is just across the road and the beach is awesome - wide, long, beautiful. There are fair restaurants in walking distance and plenty of options within a short drive. The service was friendly, reasonable and helpful. A very comfortable, attractive place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL