My daughter and I stayed in cabin #7 for a long weekend and really enjoyed it !! The cabin was well equipped with everything you could need. The property was beautiful, quiet and relaxing. It was great that we could bring our dog with us. The beach was right across the street with chairs. The office had umbrellas and beach towels so we did not have to bring our own. There was a beautiful dock on the bay side where we had some manatee sightings. Convenient trolley stops. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We did not want housekeeping because of our dog, but the staff left us a bag of fresh towels and goodies each day on our porch. Parking right outside our cabin and small lawn out front was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL