Four of us stayed in cottage #2 for a few days in March 2014 before going to Disney. We have only good things to say about this wonderful property with beach on one side and bay on the other. Very clean, beautifully landscaped, charmingly decorated rooms, plenty of space for two couples, flat screen TV in both LR and BR, delightful eat-in kitchen, tiny porch to sit outside or at the pool and fishing dock for beautiful views. Short walk to the beach entrance at their sister property Tortuga. Trolley stop right out front, can walk to town for shopping and restaurants. Took in a Pirates baseball game, enjoyed strolling around the Coquina Bay Walk preserve on Leffis key. Would go back in a minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL