My husband & I have stayed at Tradewinds Beach Resort 2 times now & both times have be great! The rooms are very clean & well stocked for all our needs. We also love that they are a pet friendly resort, pets must be well behaved but are allowed & that's wonderful for people who love to travel with their furry family members. We highly recommend Tradewinds & are already planning our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL