This was my 3rd stay. Units are clean, nicely decorated with all the amenities. Really appreciate the coffee, paper towels, garbage bags being furnished. Furnishing beach towels and umbrella is really an advantage for air travelers. Just love the cozy atmosphere with the beautiful landscaping. Staff very friendly and helpful recommendations for dining and sight seeing. Would recommend furnishing larger and more sturdy umbrellas for beach. Highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL