This was our second time on Anna Maria Island. The Tradewinds Resort was a lovely surprise. Only steps from Unit 13 and crossing Gulf Drive is the beautiful Gulf sands and a private beach. Steps from that point is found small restaurants and gift shops. If that isn't your idea of your vacation, you can enjoy the pool on the bay side or pick up plenty of shells to add to your collection.
We enjoyed sitting on our porch and visiting with other porch lovers on each side of us.
Courtesy laundry is available and quick response to our sensitive smoke detector was appreciated.
We certainly hope that we will be able to return to Unit 13 in Tradewinds Resort next year.Carolyn and Chuck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL