Tradewinds Beach Resort is a gem hidden between the condos and tall houses along Gulf Drive on Anna Maria Island. Two rows of cozy cottages stretch from the Beach side to the Bay side. The pool is a welcome change from the ocean at the end of the afternoon. Our cottage was a one bedroom and very spacious for the two of us. It was spotlessly clean and there were plenty of towels provided along with everything else we needed - toiletries, hair dryer, dish soap and a kitchen towel. No dishwasher but we mostly ate out so it wasn't an issue. The fridge was large and there was a microwave, toaster and blender too. Maid service was excellent. For the beach towels were provided and umbrellas for shade, we walked across the road to find chairs waiting to be used and our section of the beach even at weekend was not overcrowded. We walked to eat breakfast a couple of hundred yards down the road, right on the beach again. There was a handy store for flip flops and sunglasses. The best Indian restaurant was right next door. We had everything we needed and didn't even take a car - the trolley bus stopped very close to the resort so we rode that for free! We could walk down to watch the sunset in less than 5 mins! Perfect location for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL