Over the years, we have stayed at Tradewinds multiple times; we have tried other locations on the island too, but none of them are as great as the time we have while staying at Tradewinds. The staff are always friendly and accommodating; the units are always in great condition upon arrival and it is a quiet location. There are also umbrellas provided for the beach which is an added bonus so you do not have to bring your own, as well as beach towels; both conveniently located outside of the office. (There are also lounge chairs provided at the beach!) The pool is also a great area to spend time. The water is always clean and every day there was someone at the pool to clean off the chairs and attend to the area to assure it was ready for the guests each day. The dock was also well kept and a great spot to fish for those guests who enjoy fishing or even just a relaxing place to enjoy the view of the bay. We always see dolphins in the Bay which is an added bonus! Overall, I would most definitely reccommend Tradewinds on Bradenton Beach to anyone. You will not be disappointed with your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL