My husband and I just stayed at the Tradewinds Resort in cottage number 19 for 4 nights and we had a blast. A friend of mine actually recommended the Tradewinds to us b/c they really enjoyed staying here and I am so glad that she did. We will definitely be back!!! It's a very relaxing place, the cottages are very cute and spacious. This is a great place to relax, hang by the pool, fish off the dock, hit the beach, walk to breakfast, etc. loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL