We enjoyed the cute little cottage we stayed in, very nicely decorated and well equipped if you wanted to cook for yourselves.Convenient, quiet location on a tropical looking "street." Very picturesque resort, nothing fancy, but that's just our style. We loved the island feel away from the commercialized high rises found on other beaches. You do have to cross the street to get to the beach, but just a short walk and the resort provided towel and umbrellas, with plenty of chairs right on the beach. The pool looked great; we didn't stay long enough to try it out but kids there seemed to enjoy it. Neat that the resort rests between the bay and the beach. Sunrises and sunsets within a few steps from your door. We would definitely consider staying here again. Use the trolley to check out the island. It's free and fairly convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL