These picturesque cottages have flowers and greenery on and around them. Most of them face each other across a lane that runs from the gulf to the bay. It's very handy parking your car right next to the door of your cottage. It was cool when we were there, so we used the heat, which worked well. There is a nice ceiling fan over the bed. I found the mattress and bedding comfortable. The closet was large and convenient. There is good water pressure in the shower, but you will run out of hot water if you linger too long in there. There is no TV in the bedroom, but there is one in the sitting room. The little kitchen has everything you need. Internet use and telephone calls (including long-distance) are free. The cottage was very clean. There is a nice pool and a pier. I'd like to stay at Tradewinds again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL