Anna Maria Island is a Beautiful place to visit and one of the most relaxing places I have ever stayed. If you don't want to pay the high $$ to stay at the Outer Banks during the summer, try Anna Maria Island anytime! You won't find the chain restaurants or stores here, but you can cross the bridge to Bradenton if you are looking for that. The natives are friendly, the restaurants are down-to-earth, the beaches are WONDERFUL and free! You can walk around the entire island if you want! Best of all, you can find a place like Tradewinds to stay that isn't overpriced & offers you a full kitchen, bath, bed, livingroom-with-pullout-couch, cable, porch, outdoor grilling, & a pool !!!!!! Just cross the street to access to the beach!!!! Beats the hotels Hands-Down!!!! Make sure to take in the local restaurants (cash only, please) and go North for the sand dollars. Don't forget to get a pizza at Oma's Pizza; best darned pizza on the planet!!! As General MacArthur said, "I shall return"!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL