We stayed in unit #30 for one night. For some reason, I was expecting individual "cottages", but the set up is more like trailers with 2 apartments per trailer. However, the unit was clean and had everything we needed. Crossing the busy street to get the beach was tricky with two kids, but not terrible since traffic would stop for people crossing.
The pool was nice, and the pier in the back of the property was very peaceful.
The two people we encountered at the desk were both very, very friendly & helpful.
The trolley stop is right across the street, and we took it on a tour around the island. Pretty cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL