We heard about this hotel through an AAA site. We spent a long weekend in April 2012 there. The cottage was very roomy and clean. It was charming and the outside areas were gorgeous with beautiful flowers. The pool was right there with plenty of chairs. It was fairly quiet the whole weekend, even considering there was some large group there. The beach was a 5 minute walk across the street. Every night there was a beautiful sunset at the beach. We had a nice relaxing long weekend. I highly recommend Tradewinds and the whole Anna Maria island vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL