This is our second trip to the Tradewinds. My wife and I stayed here in April and were so happy with our stay that we came back in October. The cottages are located between the bay and the beach. You can reach either within a few minutes. If you want to venture into Bradenton or Sarasota, there are several scenic routes to follow. The Tradewinds has been a great place to stay. The rooms are very clean and well equiped. The units have a full kitchen. If you are looking for a place a the beach, you should check out the Tradewinds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL