This was the second year that we stayed at the Tradewinds and hopefully we can go again every year. The most important thing to us when we are staying somewhere is the cleanliness of it. Our unit was immaculate and kept that way with the every day housekeeping. The pool was kept the same way and was nice and warm. Even though you have to walk across the street to get to the beach, it is not a problem. They provide you with beach towels, chairs, umbrellas and even toys for the kids to use at the beach and in the pool. The kitchen is stocked with the bare necessities but they were sufficient for us as we ate most of our rooms there. The staff in the office was very, very helpful when we had any questions. All in all, it was a great week in a great place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL