These lovely pastel cottages are situated just off Gulf Drive. One end of the property faces the bay and the other end is across the road from the quiet, beautiful Gulf beach. The landscaping is gorgeous with Orange Trumpet vines and Bougainvillea. We were able to have our small dog but wished we could have had her accompany us onto the beaches. No dogs allowed on the beaches or in the pool area. We did enjoy long walks through the residential areas near by. We rarely used our car as we were a short walking distance from excellent restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL