“A big disappointment”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had been to Rotten Ralph's about 10 years ago. It was a little hole in the wall but the atmosphere & food were very good. That location closed about a year ago so we went to the other location tonight & were very disappointed. First, the bar is gone, now serving just beer & wine. This location is a huge room with no atmosphere & the food was mediochore. I had a glass of Merlot which is served at room temperature however this wine was actualy luke warm. The London Fish & Chips were not like anything I ever had in London. My partner was not impressed with the Wings, our friend did not care for the Crab Cake but his wife did like the Clam Strips. All in all we were disappointed & probably will not retourn.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Visited Rotten Ralph's and loved it. Great atmosphere, and really good food. My son and I went for the all you can eat fish and chips, the signature item at Ralph's. My wife had the shrimp Alfredo pasta, the pasta serving was huge. Service was excellent, prices were very reasonable. Highly recommend to families!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

had breakfast here
Girlfriend had pancakes and maple syrup - lovely
I had the Canadian bacon with hash browns and eggs (easy over)- the best bacon on the island (thank you Canada)
Nice and relaxing

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Had breakfast here out on the deck overlooking the bay. Tasty omelette and good coffee. We'd definitely go back.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The view, and the food are great. Its one of my fav's. I love the outside seating over the water. A relaxing place to have dinner and a beer!