“superb”

Bridge Street Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Three Great Experiences, One Awesome Location. Island Time Bar & Grill is located on the ground floor beneath the Bistro, Island Time Bar & Grill offers an open lush tropical setting, tranquil gulf breezes and a resort casual menu. Come join us for live entertainment, drink specials and beautiful views. Bridge Street Bistro, our main dining room, is located on the 3rd floor and boasts panoramic views of the gulf with indoor and terrace seating. Join us in watching the sunset from the best location on the island while enjoying expertly prepared cuisine. Our Sunset Banquet Room is located on the 2nd floor and has beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. This spacious private dining area offers incomparable views as well. The private Sunset Banquet room accommodates up to 60 guests and is the perfect setting for your private party, rehearsal dinner, small wedding reception or business meeting. We offer multiple packages or custom designed events to fit your specific needs.
Reviewed April 6, 2014

not been here for a couple of years what can I say other than it was even better than our previous visit
the service and quality of food was excellent
our waiter a guy called Scott was the difference in between making this a 5 and 4 star review
from the moment we arrived to the time we left has was attentive informative and friendly

the added value of being able to watch a sunset out the window was another plus
great visit highly recommended

There are newer reviews for Bridge Street Bistro

Reviewed April 5, 2014

After waiting for 20 minutes for a waiter to appear, I had to complain to the manager to get service. After ordering, the waiter said he' be right back with fresh bread. We didn't get it, and had to remind him we were waiting. He seemed very flustered. Dinner then took forever to be delivered. Spring is their busy season, and they obviously were overwhelmed. I believe their kitchen handles this restaurant and the bar on the first floor of the same building. I would avoid this restaurant during peak times since they cannot keep up with demand. I wanted to speak to the manager before leaving to let him know how dissatisfied we (four of us) were, but he had wandered off somewhere. Overall, a pretty awful night out.

ChristinaMerenda, Manager at Bridge Street Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

I am so sorry to hear of your unhappy experience. I assure you we are now under new management and this unfortunate event should never happen again. We look forward to hosting you and your party again for a beautiful sunset and incredible dining experience!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

It is a lovely setting. The duck and the veal piccata were very good…though I would have liked a few less capers on the veal.
It was a bit noisy for us.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Started out good but my husband and I both ordered the seafood risotto, and both disappointed. The risotto was gummy and decided that I don't like mussels. I also had a problem with sand in my dish...ugh! The waiter apologized for the loudness in the eating area, which was very irritating to us. It appears this is a common problem due to the hard surfaces and windows surrounding the room, but a nearby shrieking child and loud drunk across the room dampened our dinner experience.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We love this place and I especially enjoy the roasted duck from past experience. However, the duck was so disappointing this evening, no crispy skin as in the past and very tough. My husband's scallops were superb ... one of the best dinners ever enjoyed here in the Anna Maria Island area. His Greek salad was also beautifully prepared. I just happened to end up on the short end ... the Caesar was OK ... I should have requested anchovies but did not. The sunset and warm evening added to our lovely outdoor experience. It is hard to evaluate the Bistro tonight ... but we will return. I so wish the duck had measured up to its past wonderful preparation.