“Dinner event”

Bridge Street Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Three Great Experiences, One Awesome Location. Island Time Bar & Grill is located on the ground floor beneath the Bistro, Island Time Bar & Grill offers an open lush tropical setting, tranquil gulf breezes and a resort casual menu. Come join us for live entertainment, drink specials and beautiful views. Bridge Street Bistro, our main dining room, is located on the 3rd floor and boasts panoramic views of the gulf with indoor and terrace seating. Join us in watching the sunset from the best location on the island while enjoying expertly prepared cuisine. Our Sunset Banquet Room is located on the 2nd floor and has beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. This spacious private dining area offers incomparable views as well. The private Sunset Banquet room accommodates up to 60 guests and is the perfect setting for your private party, rehearsal dinner, small wedding reception or business meeting. We offer multiple packages or custom designed events to fit your specific needs.
Bradenton Beach, Florida
“Dinner event”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great meal, a superb rissoto, with abundant seafood only topped by Brian, our waiter, that was very knowledgable, helpfull and entertainming....way to go Brain you made the differance between a good and an excellent evenning.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cary, North Carolina
“Wonderful seafood menu”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a great meal here this evening. I had the Grassy Key Grouper while my wife had a chef's special that included mahi mahi with shrimp and lobster on a bed spinach with hollandaise sauce. We took the menu suggestions from our very knowledgeable and friendly server Brian.

Northern Virginia
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We ate here on our first of three nights on Anna Maria Island. We did not have a reservation, but they managed to seat us on the second floor (the restaurant's main dining room is on the third floor) and we were able to watch a gorgeous sun set from our table. This is actually white table cloth fine dining but at a reasonable price. My wife had a snapper which she loved, and I opted for the duck a l'orange. Usually, when I have this dish, the duck comes out deboned, but they brought out half the duck still on the bone. I thought I would have to battle through fat and gristle, but they had roasted the duck to such a crisp, that there was absolutely no fat or gristle. Delicious! Dessert was excellent key lime pie. By the way, on the ground floor is a bar that has entertainment several nights a week. Nice place to sop in before or after your meal.

Thank Annandale,Va.
New York
“Best Place to eat! A Little bit of Miami Beach!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We make this a MUST everytime we are in town! Food is excellent! The wait staff is very, very conscientious! Dena, our waitress was very personable and attentive! She was also extremely knowlegeable about the specials and the regular menu! Way to go Dena! We will be back again! I love the outside seating.... Feels a bit like you are in Miami Beach!

1 Thank blklablvr4
Brentwood, California
“Wonderful dining experience Saturday evening in Bradenton Beach, FL.”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to sit outside for our 7:30 pm dinner. We both ordered the specialty of the house, the Grassy Key Grouper. A wonderful filet of grouper arrived surrounded by perfectly prepared shrimp on top of asparagus and mashed potatoes. The taste was wonderful, service was exceptional. A very nice experience! I would highly recommend the Bridge St Bistro.