“Great Meal, Amazing View”

Bridge Street Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Three Great Experiences, One Awesome Location. Island Time Bar & Grill is located on the ground floor beneath the Bistro, Island Time Bar & Grill offers an open lush tropical setting, tranquil gulf breezes and a resort casual menu. Come join us for live entertainment, drink specials and beautiful views. Bridge Street Bistro, our main dining room, is located on the 3rd floor and boasts panoramic views of the gulf with indoor and terrace seating. Join us in watching the sunset from the best location on the island while enjoying expertly prepared cuisine. Our Sunset Banquet Room is located on the 2nd floor and has beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. This spacious private dining area offers incomparable views as well. The private Sunset Banquet room accommodates up to 60 guests and is the perfect setting for your private party, rehearsal dinner, small wedding reception or business meeting. We offer multiple packages or custom designed events to fit your specific needs.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Excellent roof top eating experience here. Dined on the terrace with amazing views of the Gulf & sunset. Food was perfect, all of it. A bit pricey but well worth it. Service was excellent. Beautiful dining atmosphere. We'll be back for sure.

There are newer reviews for Bridge Street Bistro

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had a rehearsal dinner, a send off brunch and went back for a casual dinner. All in the same week. The food was excellent and our server Craig made all three meals superb. Not to often you find a server that cares like he does. Really makes the experience.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went for the first time to eat at the Bridge Street Bistro on Saturday October 6. I dined on the top floor. The view and the sunset were beautiful and the food was amazing. But the best of all was our waiter Craig. He was so pleasant and polite and knowledgeable with the menu. He recommended the grouper for me and I ordered it and it was delicious. I want to thank CRAIG our server for his wonderful service. I had a great time and will definetely return and recommend to my friends. Thank you

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a fairly costly restaurant but the main dishes we had were both excellent. The waiter was helpful, the sunset out the window lovely. We were glad that the reviews we read proved to be true.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

As a local I have to say this is a great place to end your week...enjoy a cold beer...watch the sun set....listen to a band...and eat some of the best mussels!! The wait staff is always attentive...I recommend sitting outside facing the water...and our food has always been great. My companion Loved the Lobster mac & cheese!!