“"Above Average"”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 26th St.
Transit: Anna Maria trolley service (free)
Description: Landmark Eatery est.1998- - Enjoy Freshest Seafood and Gourmet Specialties -Well stocked Bar, Imported Beers and Fine Wines -Upscale casual setting with emphases on Tasteful Cuisine and Caring Hospitality-It has been said that restaurant is a labor of love and it has been ours for nearly three decades-Award Wining Chef Anton & Wife Marie - Welcome You. Join us for an exceptional value of Fine fare and live entertainment for a memorable experience
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Walked to the restaurant from where we were staying. Heard good reviews from people around the pool so we decided to stop. We got there for "Happy Hour" which I would recommend. The drink prices not only here but on the island are a little steep. My wife and I had pasta dishes, she really liked hers mine was a little soupy but good. I wish I could remember what I had but remember we were there during "Happy Hour" !! The service is very good, we liked the atmosphere. We will stop again!

1  Thank bba66

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I read the reviews and were really looking for a good steak after so much great seafood on the Island, Fillet was tough and really very tasteless! Price was reasonable but would rather pay more and have a great meal. My wife's tenderloin dish was just average. A couple of boiled potatoes and heads of steamed broccoli did little to improve the meal. I will say the lobster tail was large and very good. Jennet, out server, was nice enough but really did a poor job with drinks and never checked back with us on how the meal was. No senior manager visible as far as we could tell. Not what we had hoped for. You can do much better on bridge street,

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Well we took the plunge and after driving past this place for years. It was a really pleasant surprise inside small with a nice atmosphere and friendly staff. The food was very good with great choices and very good sized portains. And the bill was well priced. Overall I recommend if you are in the area for a good evening out.

2  Thank Barry06
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had dinner at Sharkys Seagrill and had a wonderful experience. Our waitress was knowledgeable in regards to the menu, and provided quick and attentive service to our party of 10. If we visit again, this restaurant will certainly be on our list of must go back places.

2  Thank Robert I
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stumbled on Sharky's based on a recommendation from someone we met on the beach and we were so glad we took her advice. Doesn't look like much from the outside, we almost passed it by it is so nondescript, but don't let that fool you. The food was excellent, service was friendly and prompt. Beer was cold, food was tasty and servings were large. We really liked the laid back beach atmosphere, seemed like a cozy little neighborhood restaurant rather than a touristy place. Would definitely go back.

2  Thank tomcat408