“Unassuming exterior - Great food inside”
Review of Sharky's Seagrill

Sharky's Seagrill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 26th St.
Transit: Anna Maria trolley service (free)
Description: Landmark Eatery est.1998- - Enjoy Freshest Seafood and Gourmet Specialties -Well stocked Bar, Imported Beers and Fine Wines -Upscale casual setting with emphases on Tasteful Cuisine and Caring Hospitality-It has been said that restaurant is a labor of love and it has been ours for nearly three decades-Award Wining Chef Anton & Wife Marie - Welcome You. Join us for an exceptional value of Fine fare and live entertainment for a memorable experience
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stopped in for dinner on Friday evening our last day of vacation. We've driving buy this restaurant for several years and decided to give it a try. The restaurant has a large built in bar for those just wanting a beverage and those dining are seating nearby, The decor is a little dark but we were impressed with the fresh seafood, and prime rib, Locals seem to take advantage of the 4-6 early bird discounted pricing,

There are newer reviews for Sharky's Seagrill

Reviewed June 19, 2013

After reading the previous reviews that are so incredibly positive, I truly hate to post a negative one! We simply didn't have the same experience at Sharky's that so many others have had.

The service was good and the atmosphere was nice. However, my husband's shrimp scampi lacked all signs of "scampi" and my fish trio was only mediocre. When ordering the fish trio, you are given a choice of sauces. I couldn't make up my mind, so I asked the waitress to have the chef choose, based on the types of fish they were serving that evening. Well, she looked at me a bit worried and did not recommend that I do that. I'm sorry, but that made me a bit nervous - the chef can't recommend a sauce? She brought me 2 options that were both far too thick and not at all pleasant.

We wanted so desperately to enjoy this restaurant considering it was directly across the street from our condo. We didn't even return for a drink later in the week, because during our entire dinner not a soul went into the bar - odd for a Saturday night.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We realised that this was one of the few restaurants on the island that we hadn't tried so decided to call in for dinner. It was pretty quiet but we enjoyed our food. It was nice to have the choice of a soup or salad to start and the entrees were excellent. Our server Rebecca was attentive and pleasant. We will definitely call again.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

After a walk on the beach, we wanted to stop off and have a drink. Sharkey's is a beautiful restaurant, with seating at the bar if you want a drink. I had a lovely margerita and lemon drop cocktail and my husband had a beer and a shot. The service was great and it was nice and busy with a good atmosphere. We did see food being served and it looked really good, but we didn't get a chance to come back and taste it for ourselves. The lady who served us was lovely and chatty, without being intrusive and her cocktails were amazing! Thank you!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Four trips to Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island in 2 years, riding past this establishment and thinking, probably a men's bar with some food...WRONG. The modest building outside, gives no indication of what awaits you on the INSIDE !
Open the double doors to find a beautiful decor of woodwork, tin ceilings with wood moulding and a quite, perfectly lit dining room with beautiful wood bar separated by a half wall. So much for "exterior first impressions". Enough, I digress !
The food was FANTASTIC ! ! ! I had a burger with fries, Marguerite had Salmon along with Laura, her mom. Each dish was perfect. Drinks were good size and well made. The wait staff, is extremely friendly and helpful in their suggestions. We have returned 2 more and will be back again before we head for home in RI.
On Friday and Saturday nights, there is live entertainment provided by a guitar / harmonica playing singer who is a GREAT Asset to Sharky's. I did not get his name yet, but he is beyond talented...this gentleman is a MUST HEAR !!! Can't wait till Friday and its only Sunday !
If you are anywhere in Florida...ya 'gotta' go to Sharky's...especially on a Fri. or Sat. night and do not be afraid to show your approval of his performing in the way of a few bucks !!! ENJOY ! ! !