We stayed at AMI Dream Inn for eight nights. The hotel's location cannot be beat. The pool deck, sun patio and BBQ had plenty of chairs and tables to relax outside. You can jump on the free trolley right outside the hotel, Sharky's across the street was excellent and there are bike lanes on Gulf Drive. The Publix, CVS, dollar store and beach wear stores were 5 minutes drive & the fun of Bridge Street is nearby and easily accessible on the trolley.
We stayed in a two bedroom/two bath room on the first floor. The room was clean and had all the basics stocked in the kitchen. The rental included paper products, garbage bags, dish soap/sponge & some ice trays. The hotel does not have a ice machine (that we saw), but there is a Circle K directly across the street to buy bags of ice. We would have preferred a couch, instead of a table, but the sun deck had nice chairs to relax. Very comfortable for four adults.
There are two charcoal BBQ grills and a cookout area. Friends meet us and we made friends at the hotel. Bring grill tools, tin foil, charcoal, etc. if you plan on having a cook out. There was plenty of room to set up the food on the bar & stools so everyone could enjoy.
The wifi was a little spotty, however we could get online as much as we needed while on vacation. The AC units worked well, slightly noisy, but similar to any other hotel I've stayed in. This is a not a full service hotel, and maid service is not provided daily. You can exchange your towels on a daily basis, but I would recommending bringing a few extra bath and beach towels. You can also exchange your sheets or borrow items like the vacuum to get rid of sand. There was also a coin operated laundry, $1.50 for each wash and dry.
Hopefully we will return next year, and here are some items I would take to make my stay a little more comfortable…
--Over the door hooks for wet towels/swim suits
--Plastic wear/paper plates
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront property on beautiful Anna Maria Island - Sunsets, Surf and Relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Anna Maria Island Dream Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Maria Island Dream Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Anna Maria Island Dream Inn Bradenton Beach, FL