“Best Ice Cream Around”

Joe's Eats and Sweets
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Making homemade ice cream since 1990. You will find the largest selection of flavors as will as the largest variety of items. Gluten free, sugar free, fat free, lactose free, homemade fudge, Jelly Bellys, chocolate bananas and cakes.
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best Ice Cream Around”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We saw the homemade ice cream sign and went in to check it out. We had to wait in line about 10 minutes, but it was definitely worth the wait. The 3 of us chose 3 different kinds of ice cream and we all had the homemade waffle cone. We were not disappointed-very creamy ice cream and excellent cone. Would recommend to others!!

Miami Beach, Florida
“I felt human again!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I LOVED ICE CREAM! Now, imagine my dilemma when I discovered that I was gluten and lactose intolerant. :-( I can't remember the last time I had a bowl of that sugary delight.

Now, imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon Joe's Eats and Sweets, only to discover that they had gluten- and lactose-free options! The young man behind the counter made me a almond milk-based sorbet, blended with finely chopped pineapple. It was the tastiest $5 I've spent in a long time! :-)

Visited July 2014
Ocala, Florida
“Chocolate dipped Key Lime Pie”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I have never seen such a thing and it was so amazing! I can not wait to get it again next time I am in in town! The ice cream was amazing too

Visited July 2014
paulinek
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stood on line for a long time for ice cream that was disappointing. Ordered a soft serve cone and was told soft serve was only served in a cup with a cone on the side. Also ordered a chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Both had a certain grittiness to the texture. Servings were small for the price charged.

• Visited July 2014
Tampa
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The ice cream is very expensive, the smoothies didn't taste well at all. The place is old and the bathroom were so disgusting. I will not go back

• Visited July 2014