“Perfect little place.”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of 2206 Ave B

1 2
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Rear patio
AMI Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jennifer...
“Perfect little place.”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My kids rented this place for me since I asked for a last minute date. I wished for something right on the beach but I'll take a block and a half from the back driveway. Having only window air conditioners it was hard to cook the whole house. No afternoon napping, it got too warm. Loved the options of kayaks. I just started kayaking but was so excited for some relaxing beach time. Very excited how close to this everything was. I got to beach hope to Sarasota, siesta key, and longboat key.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing