“A bit hectic but very good, that's why!”
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Ranked #2 of 323 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Mamma Mia Boyton Beach doesn't really need kudos from me. The place has so much action; it's a gold mine. One of my Italian favorites is lasagna, so I ventured forth. It came en casserole, the way I best like it. It was loaded with both a tasty meat filling and a good quantity of cheese, light on the pasta, I thought, which was to my liking. Tiramisu and cappochino coffee for the finishing touches were very well done. I thought the coffees were a bit expensive, but they were good, very enjoyable Italian fare.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Yes, it has nice decor and the servers are sweet and patient with the customers in this almost always busy place.

Not too much here to excite the imagination as far as the menu goes. Portions are ample and most people are seen taking home tomorrows lunch.

I found it to be average, pricey and noisey. The crowds are due to the influx of snowbirds this time of year and Italian food is a safe bet for alot of people. But if you are a genuine foodie, I would keep seaching this wonderful website, for something alittle above average.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Clean, busy very pleasant staff. Service was excellent. Spinach chicken soup with cheese unbelievably good. Then the pizza came. We had two types of pie one plain and grandpa's pie. Crust on both were not crispy. Grandpa's pie overly salty and the regular pie was also salty but not as bad as the grandpa pie. Don't order pizza unless you are a salt nut. Haven't tried there other food, so I am leaving it open for another time.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

If you are looking for a good slice of pie...the best in the Boynton area....it sure beats any of the chains

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I visit Mama Mia about 3 to 4 times per year. Whenever family comes for a visit and we don't want to eat at Carraba's, we head over to Mama Mia's.

The wait staff are just a hard-working bunch of people and the food is always good. I've only had one bad meal but that was during a period when the current owner had sold it entire operation to somebody who thought they'd cash in on the reputation. (That plan failed.) If you want a nice meal with you and your family in a cozy restaurant at an affordable price, visit Mama Mia's. It's not top-of-the-line gourmet but it's as good as anything you'll make at home.