Homing Inn
$73
Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach(Boynton Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
Hampton.com
$107
TownePlace Suites by Marriott(Boynton Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$108
Sun Dek Beach House(Ocean Ridge)
$137
Orbitz.com
$67
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$110
$76
Barefoot Mailman Motel(Lantana)(Great Value!)
$48
Official Site
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had to stay here because it was the only place around that was under 21. There were giant stains on the floor, chords were running over the sink, not around. Was afraid to take a shower. Outside people wouldn't stop asking me for cigarettes, and I saw the biggest rat you could ever imagine.

Room Tip: If the ratings could be less than 1 star, they would be.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Jesse R
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We chose this hotel only because it was on our rote and they had internet. We checked in at 8:15 pm and went to our room. 5 minutes later we found out the internet didn´t work so we went back to the reception. The receptionist told us the connection was down and she couldn´t repair it. Since we depend on internet for work we wanted to cancel our booking, we hadn´t even unpacked our bags. The receptionist said "No problem, but I can´t give you your money back since you booked it through a bookingsite. Just call Expedia (the bookingsite) tomorrow. They´ll call me and I´ll confirm that your booking was canceled." The receptionist asked a person to check our room and he confirmed everything was ok.
Great! We found another hotell and phoned Expedia the next day. Now the troubles begins! Expedia called Homing Inn to get our cancellation confirmed but Homing Inn now claims we used our booking. What?? After a 40 minutes long internationall phonecall with Expedia, explaining we DO have another receipt for the same night, in our names from another hotell, they phoned back to the hotell again. Homing Inn still claimed we didn´t check out the same evening but used our booking. When we asked Expedia for a refund they said Homing Inn got our payment and has our money. The receptionist lied from the begining til the end. Terrible terrible!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Carolinuss
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place is terrible. Booked off hotwire.com and just needed a place for a quick stay. The rooms are nasty. The tub/shower has stains in it. The towels had stains on them and it looks ghetto completely. I was waiting for roaches to run everywhere. The people outside were shady and unsettling. Lol I actually saw aand experienced prostitution attempts. The service sucked here. Third world countries have better. Please for the love of God dont bring yourself or your family here.

• Stayed: March 2013
10  Thank rj2785
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I booked this hotel through Hotels.com prepaid 71.99 for 1 night a Delux efficiency two twin bed room. Upon entering the room there was a kids size twin bed not an adult size twin bed and the lamp shade was broken, the electrical outlet was broken almost electricuted my self, the refrigerator was i foot from my bed and the toaster, coffee pot was on top of the water heater for the bathroom exposed and there was a hat behind the toaster and there was infection ointment on the vanity mirror in the bathroom, the shower curtains were molding and dirty soap scum on the bottom of it we wouldnt even bathe in the shower, the toilet seat was cracked and peeling, and the vent in the shower had no cover and it was full of dust. The non smoking unit smelled like smoke, and the hallway to the unit reaked of urine. We checked in at 5pm went to our function got back to hotel at 10pm was out by 6am went to complain door was locked. I called manager next day and complained he was very short and told me he had no complaints before and stayed busy. I am calling the health inspector.

Room Tip: Never stay there.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank pauline w
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Bugs in room and a crack pipe in a cabinet....NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY! Prostitutes walking all around the place people coming up asking you for money change in cigarettes. Go somewhere else this place was disgusting I would not stay there if the room was free

• Stayed: February 2013