“Interesting” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Interesting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had to stay here because it was the only place around that was under 21. There were giant stains on the floor, chords were running over the sink, not around. Was afraid to take a shower. Outside people wouldn't stop asking me for cigarettes, and I saw the biggest rat you could ever imagine.

Room Tip: If the ratings could be less than 1 star, they would be.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Jesse R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Copenhagen
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We chose this hotel only because it was on our rote and they had internet. We checked in at 8:15 pm and went to our room. 5 minutes later we found out the internet didn´t work so we went back to the reception. The receptionist told us the connection was down and she couldn´t repair it. Since we depend on internet for work we wanted to cancel our booking, we hadn´t even unpacked our bags. The receptionist said "No problem, but I can´t give you your money back since you booked it through a bookingsite. Just call Expedia (the bookingsite) tomorrow. They´ll call me and I´ll confirm that your booking was canceled." The receptionist asked a person to check our room and he confirmed everything was ok.
Great! We found another hotell and phoned Expedia the next day. Now the troubles begins! Expedia called Homing Inn to get our cancellation confirmed but Homing Inn now claims we used our booking. What?? After a 40 minutes long internationall phonecall with Expedia, explaining we DO have another receipt for the same night, in our names from another hotell, they phoned back to the hotell again. Homing Inn still claimed we didn´t check out the same evening but used our booking. When we asked Expedia for a refund they said Homing Inn got our payment and has our money. The receptionist lied from the begining til the end. Terrible terrible!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
7 Thank Carolinuss

Travelers are raving about these Boynton Beach hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place is terrible. Booked off hotwire.com and just needed a place for a quick stay. The rooms are nasty. The tub/shower has stains in it. The towels had stains on them and it looks ghetto completely. I was waiting for roaches to run everywhere. The people outside were shady and unsettling. Lol I actually saw aand experienced prostitution attempts. The service sucked here. Third world countries have better. Please for the love of God dont bring yourself or your family here.

• Stayed March 2013
9 Thank rj2785
Hartford, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I booked this hotel through Hotels.com prepaid 71.99 for 1 night a Delux efficiency two twin bed room. Upon entering the room there was a kids size twin bed not an adult size twin bed and the lamp shade was broken, the electrical outlet was broken almost electricuted my self, the refrigerator was i foot from my bed and the toaster, coffee pot was on top of the water heater for the bathroom exposed and there was a hat behind the toaster and there was infection ointment on the vanity mirror in the bathroom, the shower curtains were molding and dirty soap scum on the bottom of it we wouldnt even bathe in the shower, the toilet seat was cracked and peeling, and the vent in the shower had no cover and it was full of dust. The non smoking unit smelled like smoke, and the hallway to the unit reaked of urine. We checked in at 5pm went to our function got back to hotel at 10pm was out by 6am went to complain door was locked. I called manager next day and complained he was very short and told me he had no complaints before and stayed busy. I am calling the health inspector.

Room Tip: Never stay there.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
7 Thank pauline w
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Bugs in room and a crack pipe in a cabinet....NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY! Prostitutes walking all around the place people coming up asking you for money change in cigarettes. Go somewhere else this place was disgusting I would not stay there if the room was free

• Stayed February 2013
6 Thank busyguy85
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

We didn't check in till 10pm was were out by 5am.
There was so much mold & dust in the room. They switched our room and it was no better.
I went to the front desk and the lady could see and hear for herself that I was having a allergy attack from the mold & dust. The hotel was booked for three nights and I told her I needed to cancel. She said no problem - ok.However, the male manager who was not even there on our check in or out denied it. Shame that I got charged for two nights I wasn't even there plus ended up in the ER because of the sever allergic reaction. I should be reimbursed!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Nagoya-shi, Aichi, Japan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

So I stayed at this place for a week, and I tell you they are running a Meth Lab in this hotel. Wh0res, pimps and drug addicts are the primary customers. Every night I was awoken by screaming. Walking through the breeze way I was propositioned for drugs.

However the funniest thing are the pictures posted advertising the Inn, the first 4 pictures are fake. Period. This is false advertising.

The highlight of my stay was watching a drug dealer and his girlfriend get kicked out of their room, with plastic bags and all.

You've been warned. This got a 1 point rating because they don't have -1 rating..

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
The Seagate Hotel & Spa
The Seagate Hotel & Spa
#7 of 17 in Delray Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 618 reviews

Been to Homing Inn? Share your experiences!