“Great value, pleasant stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
The Inn At Boynton Beach
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
staten island ny
“Great value, pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed over one night for a wedding in the vicinity. Hotel was very pleasant, as was the staff, who not only let us check in three hours early, but map-quested and printed up directions for us to the where the wedding was located. Room was exceptionally clean, bed was comfortable. The hotel serves a free breakfast with a nice variety of hot and cold items. All this for under $70 for the night. A great value and a pleasant experience!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
S G, General Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay. We appreciate the time you took to write it, and hope to see you again in the future.

S.Gambrell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Boynton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed there last spring when it was still Holy Inn affiliated and again now. Still great service, good breakfast and very convenient jummping off location to go to Palm Beach or Boca Raton or just stay in Boynton Beach. I was buiding a home and they treated us very nicely. Just bring your own laptop since it is very difficult to get to the "hotel" two computers. The kids have it all tied up in the evening. I would not hesitate to stay there again or put up family if I am out of space at our new home. Better value than other hotels in the area

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
S G, General Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments ! Yes, we have changed names, but all else is the same. Clean & Friendly with a great breakfast and Tuesday thru Thursday a complimentary managers reception. Truely a great value and convienently located.

We love our return guests !

S.Gambrell,GM
Selsey England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a great find! Situated very conveniently right next to I95 ( short drive to the beach) , it really was excellent value. I think it may have been a Fairfield Inn before the current owners.The room ( and bathroom) was large , clean and freshly decorated. Good beds, everything in the room working!The service was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The grounds are well maintained with a nice pool and they provided a basic continental breakfast service as well. I was concerned that we might hear traffic from the nearby interstate - but that was not the case at all.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
S G, General Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments. We are happy you were satisfied with your stay.
Hope you will return in the future.
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed two nights at this hotel three weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the place. Due to the mixed reviews, I was a bit unsure of what to expect. My trip was to enjoy the beach and to visit a friend.

Although this hotel is not on the beach, it is but a very short drive to the water and a really nice beach area. While there is a free beach, I went to the "pay" beach ($5 for the day) as the facilities were what I was wanting (the free beach does not have them). Also, if you get hungry, there is a small kiosk shop with two very entertaining older guys who make you feel at home!

As for the hotel, the staff welcomed you the moment you walked in the door. And my room was quite large...I couldn't believe the space! The WiFi worked wonderfully, the free breakfast delicious (from eggs and bacon/sausages....to cereal and breads), the bed comfortable, and the entire stay here was great.

Only problem I had was that I heard water running above my bathroom and discovered a leak from the ceiling. When I told the front desk, they immediately said they would move me. Since I had a super-sized room, with king bed, I said I would wait until I got back from my visiting to see what the maintenance folks would say. After coming back, the wall was still leaking, so the staff moved me to another room, but I lost my king bed and my large living space. The second room was a quite a bit smaller but okay with me.

All in all, it was a great hotel and I would definitely stay another time when I visit the Boynton Beach area again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us , we appreciate your kind comments.
Hope you will return in the future.
Secaucus, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Arrived in Boynton beach last minute with no reservation and found a vacancy here. Hotel was fine, clean but in need of some work and you have to walk outside to the rooms. I got up in the morning to find NO hot water for a shower !!! I called the front desk and they informed me the repairman was on his way. I called again 30 mins later to be told he had just arrived and it would be another 30 to 40 minutes, well planes don't wait for me so I had to have a COLD shower. When checking out I told the lady at the desk and all she said was sorry as she took my room key. I didn't have time to persue it as I was already running late but I won't be back.

Room Tip: Ask if the HOT water is working !!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank lowxr
S G, General Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate your compliments and your concerns that made your stay less than satisfactory. Our hot water heater did go down one morning; it was repaired later that morning after the technician arrived.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

From the moment you walk in the lobby and are greeted you know your stay is going to be good. Sam is especially helpful. The room was very clean, bed comfortable. Everything was top knotch and for such a good price. My husband and I stay here every time we are in Boynton Beach which is every other month.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank PalmBeachJoJo
S G, General Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We love our return guests!!
LI, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

We weren't sure what to expect here due to mixed reviews. We arrived early evening. They were happy to accept the coupon I had gotten in a booklet found at a rest stop. We found our 3rd floor room overlooking the pool area to be more than adequate. It was of nice size and had a comfortable king size bed. We asked for and received within 15 minutes, a small fridge for the room. The location was very nice, right off I 95 and Boynton Beach Blvd., which is a main intersection there. We were a little tired and hungry after driving 600 miles and the front desk directed me to the nearest Publix and a good Chinese takeout restaurant. The hotel has a complimentary gas grill for guest to use if they want to grill their own meal. The pool area is kept clean and the water was warm but nice to jump in after a day out running around.

They have a complimentary "happy hour" Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. I would have liked a bit more than the beer and mini-pizza bagels that they offered-perhaps a selection of inexpensive wines and mixed baked h'ors dervres. But I guess anything you get for free is better than nothing at all.

I would definitely stay here again when in Boynton beach

Room Tip: Just ask for a room away from the highway and you'll be fine.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jbk1211
Thank you for your comments. We strive to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. Hope to host your stay again in the future. Happy Travels !
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boynton Beach
#2 of 14 in Boynton Beach
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95

Been to The Inn At Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!