“Nice place to stay after your dive”

The Inn At Boynton Beach
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My husband and I have stay here 3 times in the las 8 months, we think the staff is great and the Hotel is great. Were going back in about a week for another stay and diving. Was not a 5 star, but your not paying for a 5 star..

Room Tip: make sure you get pool side
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mbarrow34293
There are newer reviews for The Inn At Boynton Beach

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This hotel was filthy adn in a sketchy part of town. Mold on the walls, and in the bathrooms. We had booked 2 rooms for a pre-cruise hotel. The rooms were very run down. My son left his $200.00 headphones on the bed. I called 1/2 hour later to ask to get them back and never heard from the hotel again. A week later after the cruise, I called again and talked to the housekeeper manager who said she had to talk to the housekeeper for that room.. They were never turned into the hotel's lost and found and I still haven't heard back from them.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Mari H
S G, General Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Thank you very much for your candid review, we appreciate all of your comments. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that made your stay less than satisfactory. We also realize we are not the newest hotel on the block and in fact, we are one of the oldest. At the same time, we are working diligently to provide a clean and remodeled hotel with excellent service at a value that is hard to beat in our area.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights and were very pleased. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was nice. The only negative is that the ladies who put out breakfast do not do a very good job of keeping the coffee canisters refilled and hot or the breakfast items stocked. But besides that (hopefully they will hired someone better for that duty) our stay was great and we will stay there again. We go to Boynton Beach every two months to visit family and we have found our new 'home away from home'.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank PalmBeachJoJo
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The bed was comfy. Other than that, the staff was THE RUDEST I have ever been!!!!!
They insisted we pay in am when we leave, then when shift change comes they ring the room at midnight to say YOU NEED TO COME DOWN NOW AND PAY. There wasnt any easy way to get down stairs without elevator. I will never return AGAIN!!! And we get a hotel once a week, plus it was WAY over priced!!!!! BS hotel I have never been so humiliated!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't Bother!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dblock42
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Dear dblock42,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Me and my 3 friends came down for a girl's vacation for a trip to the Bahamas and we couldn't have picked a better location to stop at! We wanted to have a few days to relax at the FL beaches before we went on our cruise and this hotel was the perfect spot! The staff was so friendly and welcoming, and the room was perfect! we stayed in a room with two double beds and it had a really nice flat screen tv in the room and the beds were really comfortable too... Also because it was just a four girls traveling we felt very safe with the extra lighting in the parking lot and it was especially cool when the front desk staff who gave us great directions to local bars and good places to eat. and every morning we got to have a hot breakfast included with the room, who can beat that? we had eggs and pancakes and there was a lot more food, so much we couldn't even finish it! We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Amazing hotel. All my family is from south Florida, in Lake Worth and in Boynton Beach so having a nice and safe hotel so close to them just made our trip much more relaxing. I stayed at the hotel with my wife and two kids for a long weekend (Thursday-Tuesday). After a long flight it was nice to be greeted by the friendly front desk staff who knew everything about the hotel and the surrounding area. They recommended a very cool floating bar restaurant on the water and the food was delicious! Also they gave us easy accurate directions to the beach that was no more than 5min from the hotel. During the week they also have a mangers special where we got to have wine and appetizers. And the fitness room had nice flat screens and the equipment was new too. The room was spotless and the bed were comfortable, our room also had very nice new TV as well. The hot breakfast in the morning had to be my kids favorite, because its buffet style and they love eggs and bacon. The small convince store was also a big help when the kids needed a snack and we didn't want to drive to the supermarket. Definitely recommend this hotel for any occasion!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stayed here for a wedding. The property is in serious need of work. We had issue after issue. The biggest of them being an un requested wake up call several mornings at 6:30 am when i'm on vacation. The front desk staff was great and sympathized and said they would have management contact us. After asking for management to contact me several time I finally heard back from the assistant manager when i got home. Very rude!! Was told did I contact maintenance about my issues. Umm excuse me that's not my job that is why I let the front desk know. Then continues to tell me I'm at a group rate that was a significant discount and he really can't do much for me. Oh thats right I saved $15.00 by booking at group rate. The fitness room was great.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
TownePlace Suites by Marriott
#2 of 14 in Boynton Beach
Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites

Been to The Inn At Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!