“Warning”

The Inn At Boynton Beach
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Fuel oil smell in the hotel, wet carpet, filthy bathroom: mold and hair, missing b fixtures, mechanical noises in wall all night long, no staff at desk to complain to morning or night.
Very dangerous parking lot, adjacent to slum neighborhood.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for The Inn At Boynton Beach

Reviewed September 24, 2011

I've stay at this location before and the staff continues to up grade their already excellent customer service. The hotel is pretty close to everything; the Marina, the mall, department stores and movies. Everything is located within a 5 to 10 minute drive. I think the popcorn that is available at night by the front desk is a nice touch. Everyone was so nice and they make you feel like family. I loved the breakfast and the manager's happy hour was a nice touch.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2011

We stayed in a king-bed mini suite in Tusuyan, Arizona, about two miles outside the park entrance of the south rim. It was a very comfortable, quiet room, away from the main lodge. Breakfast was provided and tasty. Our bed was very comfortable, and we were very satisfied with our accommodations.

Room Tip: We liked being in the building behind the main building, where th esuites seem to be located, becaus...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Our stay at this beautiful hotel located in Boynton Beach FL was a most pleasant one. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was so sweeeeet with comfortable beds for us to sleep in. *****!

Room Tip: Tell them Harold from HaroldSays referred you
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank HaroldSays
Reviewed August 20, 2011

This hotel is very convenient to I 95. The staff was friendly and helped us with directions to beaches and restaurants. Breakfast was typical for a Holiday Inn Express.Complimentary, beer, wine, soda and snacks were available in the evening providing a nice touch. The grounds were neat and well kept. Rooms are located in a building separate from the lobby and accessed by a covered walkway. Although clean, the rooms and hallways are showing signs of wear. This hotel is not one of the "new style" Holiday Inn Express hotels. During our stay the hotel was fullly booked.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2011

The Holiday Inn Express Boynton Beach has a great location right off the exit ramp of Route 95. The front desk staff is wonderful, friendly, informative and helpful. The new front area check in desk, breakfast room, business center, and health facility is in a new building that is bright, beautiful and well maintained. Unfortunately this is a separate building from where the guest rooms are located.

Bedrooms and suites are in a second building that is not attached to the newer check in building. One must go outside to get the guest rooms. Unfortunately this building is much older and not recently renovated. It is dark and damp and has a musty smell to it. Carpets in the hallways seem old and stained and walking down the hall made me feel uneasy.

The rooms are not much better than the hallways. I was placed in room 125 which was dark with poor lighting. The room seemed below grade with a window at shoulder level that looked out over a chain link fence overgrown with bushes. I could not see past the fence that was less than 5 feet from the window thus giving me a prison-like, claustrophobic effect. The air conditioner was below the window but did a more than adequate job of keeping the room cool in over 90 degree weather. It might have helped that the window faced north.

The room was also poorly laid out with little access to electrical outlets. The desk was too small and the lamp offered poor lighting as did all the lamps within the room. The room was always dark even with all lighting working. The bathroom was of equally poor design with a long narrow counter and no good place to put a towel to access after showering. The bed seemed old and was very soft and uncomfortable.

The TV was an old style unit and was not flat screen nor high definition. There was a good selection of stations but the reception and picture was poor. Overall I found nothing that seemed to keep with the high standards I have generally found when staying at Holiday Inn Express facilities around the country.

The most serious problem I encountered was black ants. At first I saw a few on the bathroom counter and called the front desk. I was told that the room would be sprayed the following morning. Later I found the ants all over the room.

Based on the above, although I had checked in planning to stay a full week,I checked out the next day. I was not questioned why I was leaving early. Unless this hotel is completely renovated I will find other accommodations when staying in the area in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
8  Thank Maineguy0001
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My sister and I were in Boynton Beach visiting a friend. We stayed two nights and can;t say enough good things about the staff (especially the night front desk staff). We were shown superior service. All in all, everything was great. The next time we are in the Boynton Beach area, we will stay there. Loved it.

Atlanta traveler

Room Tip: Clean and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
TownePlace Suites by Marriott
#2 of 14 in Boynton Beach
Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites

Been to The Inn At Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!