“We had such a wonderful Stay!!!”

The Inn At Boynton Beach
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
“We had such a wonderful Stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

My family and I came in from Haiti to attend the Haitian festival in Miami, and to visit family. We were unable to find any hotels in Miami, due to the festival. One of my family who lives in Boynton Beach, told us about the Holiday Inn Express. fortunately for us they had rooms available for those dates. As soon as we arrived at the hotel, we were pleasantly surprised by the appearance of hotel and the friendliness of the stuff. We stay there for 7 nights, and everyone was so nice and made us feel at home. the stuff was always very helpful, and always had a smile on their faces. from the housekeeping stuff to the front desk agents, and all of the managers, everyone at the holiday Inn made sure we had a wonderful stay. we also had a very nice room, and we really enjoyed the breakfast and the manager's happy hour was a nice added a nice touch......We loved it, and will always stay there!!!!!:)

Room Tip: Can they offer any upgrades
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank BeautifulHaitian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2011

I was on vacation with my girlfriend and some friends of ours, and we stayed at this hotel. I had a great stay and know that when we come back to Florida, I want to stay here again. We were at another hotel before we checked into this one, but we didn't feel safe, so that is when we found this hotel. Nice location, friendly front desk , great free breakfast in the morning, and wonderful stay overall.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cumberhouse
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2011

All of our friends were road tripping to orlando. It was the 6 of us. We didn't have a reservation and arrived late. We needed 3 rooms and thought we would run up our whole budget. The girl a the front desk gave us a great deal and 3 rooms! We all slept great and the rooms were clean. We were bummed that there wasn't a resturant in the hotel but got a bunch of brochures at the front desk. The breakfast was delicious. And after a good nights rest we were back on the way to orlando. Thanks Holiday Inn!

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank lindsaykaufman
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stayed here just as a rest stop as we were driving up to Atlanta to see our family. We found a coupon in roomsaver and thought it would be one of those crappy motels. But surprisingly it exceeded our expecations. The rooms were clean, and the staff was more then helpful with helping us locate places to eat, and how to get around the area. The breakfast had so many options that we were stuffed before we got back on the road. This is a great hotel. The rooms were clean, and even the gym and pool were kept in very nice condition. Overall, a great chocie!

Room Tip: book with the hotel
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank siajafri
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2011

When I was on vacation in Florida, my family and I stayed at this hotel. Even though a hotel is just to sleep in, I felt like we are all still at home. The customer service was amazing and they were very friendly. I love the breakfast in the morning. It gave the kids more than just cereal to eat. while the kids were enjoying themselves in the pool with me, my husband loved that there was a gym at the hotel. Over all this was a great part of my vacation with my family at the hotel.

Room Tip: I booked through the hotel itself
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank linzyberry
Central Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

The clerk scheduled my wake up call for 6:48 instead of 8 a.m. as i asked. I Double checked the automatic room system, which lists wake up time.....and the ONLY wake up call was scheduled for 8..(I scheduled it myself)...

I had an important conference to attend and wanted to sleep until 8..Holiday INN said "Gee sorry..anything else?"..and never followed up...

They do not care for customer satisfaction.

Some of the other reviews discussed a reception. ?What wine and appetizer reception? There was popcorn. Or maybe the clerk did not feel like telling me about it.

Landscaping was fabulous for what was there.
Just not the Ritz and not an HIE.

The front desk Clerk was not helpful when I told her of the wrong time wake up call.

My sleep is important to me. I had an important conference to attend...and only stayed at a hotel so I could sleep in..and get maximum rest.

Place is a dump.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Boynton Beach hotels

Freehold, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

We travel from New Jersey to Florida constantly and stay at various hotels throughout south Florida. We loved the Holiday inn express due to it's convent location right off of 95, their extremely helpful, and friendly front desk staff, and managers. The breakfast was full and the snack shop though a bit pricey but had a wide variety of things to offer. We also got a chance to attend the wine reception. and getting complimentary popcorn all the time was an added plus!!! The rooms were spacious and well maintained. We deffinately got a deal for a steal!!! & are looking forward to return next time we're back in Florida.

Room Tip: Get facing poolside
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
#2 of 14 in Boynton Beach
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95

Been to The Inn At Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!