“Excellent!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

What a great restaurant! I remember when it was Fleming's in The Falls area of Miami. Now in Boynton Beach it has a superb menu with a great wine list. Peter, our waiter, was very attentive and made excellent recommendations. I had the duck which was superb. Two others in our party had the Maine Lobster and it looked GREAT; they LOVED it. The fourth had scallops and they were prepared perfectlly. The desserts are nothing less than incredible. We will unquestionably return to Copenhagen--even with the 40 minute drive from Parkland! Well worth the drive!!

4  Thank JimParkland

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Was out with a group of five people and everyone loved the food... and the deserts are to die for, so leave plenty of room.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

A wonderful addition to Boynton Beach. The food is prepared perfectly and the service is exceptional. Coming early on a Saturday evening before 5 pm includes coffee and dessert.
You can tell it's a winner when the restaurant is packed.

3  Thank sand300
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We used to drive to Boca for dinner at Flemings and Else Bistro...45 minute drive.
Now we are 10 minutes away from their Boynton restaurant.
That so many of their staff is still with them says a lot about Else and Fleming.
We eat there once a week. Things never change when it comes to their quality.
The meals and staff are alway above average. I enjoy their decor and their meals.
I am going to relate a incident that happened on Thursday, June12, 2014
Because of a cut in the gas line, cooking could not be done.
Many tables had been served salads, soup, wine,& delicious bread.
But main meals could not be made/served.
Fleming went from table to table offering his apology and did not charge anyone.
Good meals, good staff, good setting are always desired. BUT, having owners
that are as dedicated, kind and considerate as Fleming and Else is a true rarity.

4  Thank sydmax
Reviewed June 6, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants in Boca Raton was Fleming's Bistro. Fleming was the greeter and Else was the chef. They sold it much to my dismay. But they have now opened Copenhagen in Boynton Beach and it is very much like the old Fleming's. Fleming is out front and Else is in the kitchen, the menu is similar with some nice additions. The restaurant is not as cozy as the Boca facility but it is larger, brighter and offers a few tables outside. There is also more parking in the area. It is very close to a number of the Boynton Beach up scale developments and on a Tuesday night the place filled up quite rapidly with diners. The early bird includes soup, salad, coffee and dessert with your entree. The soup changes nightly and is always creative, the salads are simple house salads but the desserts "are to die for" good. It is all home made, even the ice cream.
My wife ordered shrimp, I ordered scallops and our friends both order salmon. The sauce with the scallops and shrimp were perfect compliments to the fresh fish. The fish was cooked just right. My only complaint is that I dislike julienne vegetables. I like vegetables I can sink my teeth into rather than limp slivers. That has always been my one complaint with Fleming's and now Copenhagen. But, I can live with it.
The early bird is really quite early: 5:00 to 5:30. Service is excellent. Many of the same servers have followed Fleming to Boynton Beach.

13  Thank dickmaven